Experienced Lawyers in Mount Sterling Handling a Range of Issues for Clients
Bringing more than 100 years of combined experience to your case
Any time you are faced with a legal issue, it’s only natural to be concerned with the implications it can have on your personal and professional life. At White Peck Carrington, LLP, we are committed to putting your fears to rest by providing you with effective legal representation in a number of different areas including divorce, personal injury, business law, criminal law and real estate law issues. White Peck Carrington was established in 1862, and although the name and the attorneys on staff have changed since then, our current lawyers are committed to continuing the legacy of excellence that the firm established more than a century ago.
Offering sophisticated service to clients throughout the Central and Eastern Kentucky area
When involved in a legal dispute or criminal matter, your choice of attorney can make or break your case. At White Peck Carrington, we work to provide effective legal services for clients through our:
- Experienced representation — The attorneys on our staff have more than 100 combined years of experience practicing law throughout Kentucky. In that time, our staff has garnered acclaim from our clients and peers. Attorneys Alan B. Peck and Grover A. Carrington have both earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability. In addition, Michelle Williams and Stephen E. Neal have both earned BV® Distinguished Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Efficient service — We have designed our legal services to ensure fair prices for all of our clients. We don’t waste your time and money on unnecessary costs and paperwork; instead, we are efficient and effective when dealing with your case.
- Personalized relationship — We take pride in offering all of our clients direct and pragmatic communication with their attorneys. This face-to-face relationship between our clients and attorneys is the cornerstone of our practice.
A multi-practice law firm
We handle a number of different issues for clients at White Peck Carrington, including:
- Divorce Law — We handle divorce proceedings and all related issues, such as child custody and spousal support agreements.
- Business Law — Our business law attorneys handle a range of litigation and corporate disputes between companies and individuals.
- Criminal Law — From misdemeanors to felonies, we provide criminal law defense services for clients in a number of areas, including drug crimes, violent crimes and homicide cases.
- Personal injury — If you have been the victim of a personal injury, we work to help you get the compensation you deserve for your pain.
- Real estate — Our real estate practice is focused on litigation, property law and ownership disputes in the Central and Eastern Kentucky area.
An experienced firm on your side
If you need legal assistance with a business law, criminal law, divorce, personal injury or real estate matter, call the Mount Sterling law office of White Peck Carrington, LLP at 859.498.2872, or contact us online, to schedule an appointment and inquire about our free initial consultations.